Please stayed tuned for more information regarding Grade-Alike
Professional Development Units
SCOE Grade-Alike offers the opportunity for purchasing units from CSU Stanislaus Extended Education for $40.00 per unit.
Please confirm with your district as to their approval process and requirements in regard to using the purchased SCOE Grade-Alike units for an increase in salary on their salary schedule prior to submitting them.
Grade-Alike (Per Year) Course Number available in Spring
- One Unit - candidate must attend all five sessions and complete 4 reflection sheets.
- Payment for Units – candidate will have the opportunity to complete the necessary paperwork and submit payment at the last Grade-Alike meeting.
- All requests for units must be submitted to the SCOE Grade-Alike program. Please DO NOT send this paperwork directly to the university, as it may cause a delay in the processing of your unit(s).
- The SCOE Grade-Alike program does not issue transcripts. Transcripts must be purchased from CSU Stanislaus to provide proof of unit(s) to your district office. CSU Extended Education Office: 209-667-3111
- All checks must be made payable to CSU Stanislaus.
- Units are not issued retroactively. They must be purchased within the school year that attendance occurred, before the deadline, and are not available after that time.
- You may purchase a unit for every year of Grade-Alike that you choose to attend provided you successfully complete it.